(419) 426-0017 1-888-717-1704
Your Cheapest Online Decal Store Fast Flat Rate Shipping - FREE After $100
| || |
You Will Need:1. Masking Tape
3. Straight Edge / Level
4. Plastic card applicator (provided)
Your Lettering Contains Three Layers:1. The top layer is the transfer tape (your sticker will adhere to the tape before applying to surface)
2. The middle layer is actual sticker
3. The bottom layer is the waxy backing paper (you will peel this off before applying the lettering)
How To Apply:1. Using the plastic applicator, first lay the lettering on a table and smooth it out several times. This will help the sticker to adhere to the transfer tape during the application process.
2. Clean your surface to ensure a smooth and dust-free application
3.Create a reference line vertically, in the middle of the sticker with tape
4. Tape lettering to the surface you are applying
5. From left to right, remove the first half of the sticker backing (remove in small sections for larger decals)
6. Use the scissors to cut off the first half of the backing
7. Using the applicator, slowly smooth out the sticker, adhering it to the surface
8. Repeat steps 3 - 5 for the second half of your sticker
9. Beginning in the upper left corner, slowly remove the transfer tape, leaving the lettering in place
10. Step back and enjoy!
The wall decal application process is really easy. REALLY! Once you get the hang of it, you will no longer be intimidated and wonder why it took you so long to have them. Each and every order comes with the easy to apply application instructions as well as a decal applicator card. Also, we include a FREE decal that changes every month with the theme of the season. You can use these decals to practice and get more familiar with the wall decals themselves. It won't take long and you will be a pro!
© 2013 Sweetums Signatures. All Rights Reserved.